Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wedding Props

Make your own Special Ocasion Props.

 For the I do ...me too...Sign I used:

2 colors cardstock;
 vinyl letters (red);
 candy sticks( that's what I had arround..)  and hot glue gun.

                                               Simple..yet elegant!

For the mouth and mustache, I used:
Hot pink and red cardstock;
black felt;
candy sticks ( that I had arround..) and hot glue gun.



 All the guests had a great time with all the props.

The above pictures are courtesy of Ashley Stone Photography,
ashley stone photography, ck out her amazing work!!


I also made bowtie and black hats Props.
made of scrapbook papers.

          
 I hope you can be inspired and make your own props
  If you have any questions, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment